- - AHD
- 1- What makes AHD & TVI DVR topic in the surveillance DVR market?
Because the price of AHD & TVI DVR supporting HD video quality as 720P/1080P
is very economic against the price of normal SD DVR & Hybrid DVR.
Please watch the video comparison in AHD DVR and AHD Camera
- - 2-AHD: analogue high definition
- The another advantages of AHD DVR is that
Conventional coaxial cables can be used without the alternative cables
to increase video quality as well as the cables length can be extended to about 500m
- In order to keep both high video quality and longer transmission to 500m without video lose
The AHD camera can be recommended for the AHD DVR
- - TVI: HDTVI (High Definition Transport Video Interface)
- You can just refer to the TVI DVR Company
- - TVI & AHD DVR in the future market
- - As every minute video technology is being advanced,
The latest two DVRs of TVI or AHD are competing in the market
Which DVR is better? But the answer is very difficult to say ‘
We like to say the more DVR sold in the market, will be the better DVR.
- - P2P: What does P2P mean?
- The answer is copied by Yahoo P2P answer
P2P means Peer to Peer its a network in which all people (Node)
have same priority ie no master no slave and a good
- Definition is :
- A peer-to-peer (or P2P) computer network uses diverse connectivity between participants in a network and the cumulative bandwidth of network participants rather than conventional centralized resources where a relatively low number of servers provide the core value to a service or application.
- These are used mostly to share torrents as these are always P2P
- - NVR supporting POS function.
- Please see the POS function supporting details in the page 41~42 of NVR installing manual
- - Bytech Electronics Co., Ltd